André Luis Leite

I am a Post Doctoral Researcher at PUC/São Paulo and an enthusiast of Social Psychology. My research career was built embracing methodological plurality and interdisciplinarity. Through the last five years,  I have been investigating the impact of strategies adopted by protestors worldwide into activists subjectivity. My research agenda addresses this question: how people trying to change the world are, at the same time, changing themselves? During my Ph.D., I received several grants from the São Paulo Research Foundation and also a prize from the Canadian Federal Government through the Emerging Leaders in Latin America. Supported by these grants, first, I worked at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, hosted by Dr. James Jaspers from the Sociology Department and by Dr. Anna Stetsenko from the Psychology Department; later, at York University in Canada, sponsored by Professor Terry Maley from the Graduate Program in Social and Political Thought and by Dr. Lesley Wood from the Political Science Department. My research interests are in human development, Social Psychology, Political Psychology, and critical thinking;  my theoretical-methodological perspective steams from the critical participatory action research and Michel Foucault’s studies. 
E-mail: andreluislfs@gmail.com